Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 2: Self Portrait Before The Loss


 Day Two: Self Portrait Before The Loss



Looking back on this picture, I have no idea who this person is anymore. In this picture, I was getting ready for a date with my hubby. I was several months pregnant with Bella, and never imagined that that pregnancy would end in a memorial. I also never had an any idea how much that pregnancy, that experience would change my life. There's not much to say about this picture, this day. I was full of expectations, life, and happiness. Our situation was hard then, but we were in love, had two great boys, and were finally expecting our daughter. What really could have been better than that? We certainly were naive about the many things that could go wrong in a pregnancy. With two pregnancies so healthy before this one....we didn't  have any reason to think Bella's would be any different. How wrong we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment